Contact Management Membership Management iMIS Fundraising Software Financials & Accounting Events Management Certification & Education Product Sales & Online Store Advertising Sales Campaigns & Email Marketing Online Forms Payment Processing Website Management Mobile App Engagement Scoring Process Automation Virtual Conferences Applications & Reviews Dashboards & Reports iMIS Bridge Learning Management System
Get a unified view of every interaction with your members, supporters, and other constituents.
- Manage contacts, address, and demographic information for individuals, organizations, or groups
- Verify addresses at the point of entry or through batch address cleansing
- Create unique reciprocal relationships between individuals or organizations
- Allow designated users to manage contact information for companies, chapters, or committees
iMIS Membership Management Software
- Boost member engagement, satisfaction, and retention.
- Manage individual or company memberships and membership fees for multi-tiered, variable duration, and other complicated membership models
- Allow members to join or renew memberships online, manage their own profiles, and view purchase history
- Send automated, personalized email reminders about deadlines or scheduled payments
- Manage chapter membership and track committee participation
iMIS Fundraising Software
- Improve donor communication, engagement, and giving levels.
- Process pledges/gifts of all types, including annual, major, recurring, planned, and tribute
- Allow supporters to give online, manage their own profiles, and view donation history
- Send automated, personalized email pledge reminders, gift acknowledgements, and donation receipts
- Track and measure appeal, campaign, or fund performance
Financials & Accounting
Get a complete picture of your organization’s finances.
- Easily manage daily financial batches, invoices, and adjustments
- Accept payments securely with integrated payment processing that meets the highest standard for security
- Utilize separate bank accounts for different types of payments such as membership fees, donations, event registrations, or product sales
- Simplify processes by integrating with your accounting software, such as MS Dynamics or QuickBooks
Transform your events into experiences with the latest mobile features and convenience your attendees want.
- Manage the planning, logistics, communication, and registration for events of all types and sizes
- Offer flexible pricing based on registration date, membership type, or other demographic information
- Allow registrants to apply discount codes for special pricing
- Automate reminder and thank you emails
- Easily create a responsive event microsite with agenda, registrant directory, Twitter feed, and more
Certification & Education
Streamline and automate your credentialing, licensing, and certification processes.
- Define multiple certification programs — each with a different set of criteria
- Specify any combination of requirements for certification, including event attendance or product purchases
- Allow applicants to apply and monitor their certification progress online
- Send automated email reminders and notifications to applicants and certificants
Product Sales & Online Store
Manage online product sales and other financial transactions with a unified shopping cart experience.
- Easily create a sophisticated online store with tax and shipping calculations
- Allow users to buy products, renew membership fees, make donations, or register for events in shopping cart
- Increase revenue by offering promotions and discounts across all payment areas
- Ensure the highest level of security for credit card data with a PCI-Validated solution
Track and manage advertising opportunities from sales through insertion.
- Process orders for many types of ads, including display, classified, and digital
- Automate the placement of display and classified ads
- Summarize ad activity by publication, account, territory, sales rep, time period, and ad type
- Analyze sales performance with forecasting, competitive tracking, goals, and quotas
Campaigns & Email Marketing
Engage your constituents with personalized, automated, and integrated marketing campaigns.
- Manage a coordinated series of marketing activities including lists, sourcecodes, budgets, goals, and results
- Easily define and save list segments for repeated use
- Create, manage, and track complex sales opportunities including account ownership
- E-mail individuals or groups and track delivery, opens, and click through rates
- Easily personalize your email campaigns with data right from your iMIS system
- Schedule and automate emails, including receipts, reminders, and updates
Easily design and deploy beautiful and functional online forms
- Design and layout attractive forms using any combination of contact, address, user-defined or activity fields from iMIS EMS
- Use a full-featured HTML template to apply custom styling and graphics to your forms
- Existing iMIS data can be dynamically prefilled into any form
- Add complex automation to your forms with post-submission processing
Simple, secure, and affordable payment processing with iMIS Pay Central.
- Enjoy next-day funding, directly to your bank account
- Supports fully integrated voids and refunds, eliminating the need to process/post between separate systems and reducing the potential for human error
- Includes automatic updates to expired and outdated card information daily
- Access a secure, online portal to see your transactions in real-time, process reconciliations, run or export reports, and accept credit card payments offline
Build a new website or connect to your current one.
- Create seamless web content experiences with iMIS data dynamically placed on websites and portals.
- Select from a gallery of configurable and responsive site templates to quickly and affordably design your website
- Quickly build sophisticated web pages using highly configurable out-of-the-box web parts, such as menus, lists, charts, calendars, user profiles, and more
- Let staff and volunteer leaders easily create and manage branded websites for committees, chapters, councils, ad hoc groups or special events
- Use a unified search option to find web content as well as information from your iMIS database, including contacts, events, products, documents, and more
Engage members, supporters, and other constituents with a year-round mobile app powered by iMIS Mobile.
- Replace one-time use event apps
- Facilitate member-to-member networking
- Provide a new line of communication to members
- Produce new ad revenue streams
Easily measure, track, and improve engagement with your members, donors and constituents.
- Measure individual and company engagement with dashboards
- Calculate engagement using components such as event attendance, products purchased, donations, committee participation, volunteer hours, online community participation, email opens and website visits
- Track engagement scores by week, month or year
Improve staff productivity by automating manual tasks and communications.
- Improve staff productivity and constituent engagement by automating manual tasks and communications
- Schedule tasks — such as an email, report, or stored procedure — based on changes to database tables in iMIS EMS
- Automate emails, including new-member welcomes, donation thank yous, and event reminders without burdening your staff — so nothing falls through the cracks
- Display personalized announcements to your website users, including member renewal reminders, donation requests, or event announcements
- Alert staff when viewing a constituent record in iMIS when data is missing (such as an email address) or there is a special status (volunteer, committee member or major donor)
Provide your members with an intuitive and engaging virtual conference experience with iMIS Inspire.
- Build event agendas with fully searchable session and digital agenda for your attendees, on-demand session library, speaker bios, & more.
- Live stream entire conferences or specific sessions to global audiences of any size.
- Use online forms to collect speaker info, review portal for your conference chairs, collect speaker slides/presentation materials, & more.
- Create accessible networking & meaningful sponsorship engagement.
- Enjoy seamless integration with Single-Sign-On and the ability to restrict access to sessions from your event registration system
Applications & Reviews
Streamlining your streamline the application and review process with iMIS Inspire.
- Leverage an online submission process, judging platform, administrative tools, and revenue engines to optimize awards program.
- Easily manage large sets of submissions, allow reviewers to access the portal , and accommodate committee-based review and tiered judging permissions.
- Collect and review abstracts, keep submitters informed, build online schedules, and automate room assignments and session ids.
- Tailor the grants process to meet your specific needs, create personalized communications, easily navigate multiple review rounds, and utilize autoscoring.
- Create a memorable website for all stakeholders, facilitate the nomination process, promote alumni and fellows, and evaluate your program’s success.
Dashboards & Reports
Achieve continuous performance improvement through real-time measurement of KPIs.
- Powerful, flexible, self-service ad hoc reporting, dashboards and analytics powered by Exago BI
- Easily configure standard dashboards and reports for your specific needs or create new ones with drag-and-drop simplicity
- Export reports to PDF, XLS, CSV, or RTF files
- Drill into charts, link to related reports, adjust filter settings, resort data values, change chart types, and refresh report elements all from the fully responsive dashboard display screen
- The iMIS Bridge is an integration platform developed and supported by award-winning iMIS Authorized Solution Provider ATS
- Works with any version of iMIS and includes more than 120 integrations.
- Supports Single Sign On (SSO) with SAML, OAuth and other protocols
- Supports bi-directional integration for data exchange
Learning Management System
- TopClass Learning Management System (LMS) is an education platform that helps organizations expand their online learning portfolio.
- Award-Winning association LMS for more than 6 years running
- Attractive, modern user interface is simple and intuitive across all devices
- Bring all your learners together with virtual conferences and events
- Track and manage rules and competencies for certification, all types of CE credits, and Maintenance of Certification (MOC)