ISG has an exciting opportunity available for a Business Analyst to join our Professional Services Team to assist our clients with the migration to iMIS EMS.
This is an ideal role for a detail-oriented, in-the-weeds, solution finder with a passion for client success.
- Lead the client through a thorough requirements analysis process to understand business needs, goals, and objectives.
- Work with clients to develop new best practice business processes that fit iMIS EMS.
- Create a requirements matrix to document all requirements for client-signoff.
- Collaborate with ISG’s technical team to present solutions for gaps.
- Create business process specs that start with the end-user experience on the web and extend to the back-office processes in iMIS EMS.
- Create use cases and test criteria for agreed upon requirements (base and custom).
- Collaborate with ISG’s technical team and the Vice President of Development to convey any custom requirements.
- Provide custom documentation to clients for unique business solutions.
- Collaborate with ISG’s Vice President of Consulting to improve ISG’s best practices.
- Install and configure iMIS EMS Baseline functionality.
- Install and configure iMIS EMS custom configuration using iMIS Business Objects, IQAs, Report Writer, Forms Tool, and iDMS Data Suite.
- Leverage Process Automation to configure and implement business logic.
- Perform thorough testing within client environments; collaborate with internal testing team to direct additional testing.
- Respond promptly and professionally to all client requests.
- Show initiative and accountability in driving project success.
- Provide training to clients on product set-up and usage.
- Task Tracking
- Maintain accurate time and task tracking on a daily basis for reporting and billing purposes in our time system.
- 5+ years of experience designing and configuring business solutions for associations and non-profits.
- 5+ years conducting thorough discovery and gap analysis engagements.
- Passion for excellence in user experience.
- Creative and analytical thinking.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and complex tasks simultaneously.
- Become a Certified iMIS Professional (CiP) through taking classes and successful experience implementing iMIS EMS.
We value infectious energy, positivity, and self-starting individuals on our team. We work remotely from home offices and enjoy great pay, and competitive benefits. Interested in learning more about ISG – please visit us at www.isgsolutions.com.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.