ISG Brings Unmatched Expertise with iMIS Integrations
ISG has the expertise to integrate iMIS with all your systems and software. For scores of associations, we have connected multiple technologies to create outstanding online member experiences. We can achieve the same results for you.
Our core team has been helping associations make their membership systems work together seamlessly for 30 years. We intimately know iMIS. We keep abreast of the technologies that help associations in their work. In fact, we have integrated many of them.
We live in the world of integration technologies and protocols and API’s—SOA, Web Services, REST, XML, Token Authentication and SAML—so you don’t have to. All you need to know is what data you want to share between systems. We’re on it.
Packaged iMIS Integration Tools for Associations
ISG has developed a suite of packaged integration tools to support the needs of associations. We can help you identify the approach that generates the best user experience. Because we have created these tools with associations in mind, we accomplish this a highly cost-effective way.
- SSO for RiSE. This ISG module allows for integrations using current technology standards.
- SAML SSO for iMIS. The ISG module facilitates single sign-on with systems that support SAML (Security Assertion Markup Language) such as Drupal, WordPress, Higher Logic, Kavi, Jive, Echo360, Board Effect, and PAC-DDC.
- ISG’s iBridge lets you integrate iMIS with any website, application or service.
- ISGweb for iMIS. ISGweb gives your association a data-driven website that integrates with the tools you want.
- Authorize.net. If you have decided to use this commerce provider, ISG has already developed a module to integrate with iMIS. (iMIS 20 or later)
- GoToWebinar. This ISG module lets members register and participate with one login.
Custom Integrations Built to Your Needs
As a Certified iMIS Extension Developer, ISG has built hundreds of custom integrations. We make systems like LMS, CMS, events software, payment gateways, and much more work together exactly as you want them to.
Our packaged integration tools are robust, but don’t meet every need. We have the expertise to build custom integrations for your exact needs.
What’s more, we build our integrations with the future in mind. While we can’t predict what the next generation of any system will bring, we can use industry standard tools and protocols that are your best insurance for the continued effectiveness of your integrations.