OpenWater is a robust software platform that manages your online collection and review processes for abstracts, awards, grants, scholarships, fellowships, and more.
Part of the iMIS ecosystem, OpenWater integrates seamlessly with iMIS to manage every stage of collection and review for myriad association programs, increasing participation, transparency, timeliness, and efficiency.
Here’s a sample of the ways OpenWater can benefit your organization:
- Collect abstracts or proposals, even for large files, through a public-facing submission website that matches the look and feel of your website.
- Assign and review submissions based on your association’s abstract process or processes used successfully by other OpenWater customers.
- Organize and publish works of your choosing to audiences everywhere.
Awards, Grants, and Scholarships Management
- Collect submissions for single or multiple rounds through a drag-and-drop form builder that allows you to tailor submissions to your particular program.
- Configure reviewer workflows that permit online submission access and evaluation, customizing and streamlining the process for reviewers.
- Automate email reminders to applicants and reviewers, saving time and money and ensuring your process remains transparent and progresses smoothly.
- Create a website that matches the look and feel of your association’s website, raising your program’s profile and prestige.
- Track and report key administrative data through comprehensive dashboards that provide information on the pipeline, process, and programmatic results.
A key component of the iMIS ecosystem, OpenWater extends and expands your organization’s capabilities and drives your association’s digital transformation so you can do more, do it faster and more efficiently, and do it in ways that are seamless, easier for staff, and better for your members.
Learn more — Contact email@example.com to talk about whether OpenWater is a good solution for your association.