iMIS Data Management Suite by CSI is a leading-edge data management solution designed to maintain the integrity and harmony of your association’s data across the systems used to meet your diverse business needs.
Part of the iMIS ecosystem, iMIS Data Management Suite functions seamlessly with iMIS to enable disparate systems to talk to each other, ensuring timely and efficient access to all the data that drives informed decision-making and more intelligent operations.
Here’s what iMIS Data Management Suite (IDMS) offers your organization:
- Imports member records, addresses, demographics, activities, and more, from any spreadsheet, in any format.
- Flows seamlessly into your existing iMIS database and de-duplicates data to eliminate redundance.
- Updates your database through queries you create and set in motion — without SQL scripts or stored procedures.
- Provides efficient data governance to ensure your association’s data is clean.
- Schedules imports and updates to run at regular intervals, whether you want them to operate hourly, daily, after hours, or on another schedule.
- Reduces the administrative burden of staff manually running processes at prescribed times.
- Permits authorized third parties to submit data with no authentication requirement, promoting an easier exchange of data.
- Allows records to be synced on a regular basis through a user-friendly schedule builder, eliminating manual imports and exports.
- Provides status updates of inbound and outbound transfers on a dashboard or via email notification, ensuring timely confirmation of transmission success.
A key component of the iMIS ecosystem, iMIS Data Management Suite extends and expands your organization’s capabilities and drives your association’s digital transformation so you can do more, do it faster and more efficiently, and do it in ways that are seamless, easier for staff, and better for your members.
Learn more — Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to talk about whether iMIS Data Management Suite is a good solution for your association.