iMIS Bridge, powered by ATS, is an integration platform that supports secure and reliable Single Sign On (SSO) with SAML, OAuth, and other protocols, as well as bi-directional integration for data exchange.
Part of the iMIS ecosystem, iMIS Bridge integrates seamlessly with any version of iMIS to consolidate disparate integrations with more than 120 popular products into a single platform, maintain integrations through iMIS upgrades, and easily add new integrations.
Here’s a sample of the ways iMIS Bridge can benefit your organization:
- Optimize third-party software functionality.
- Simplify processes for members.
- Boost efficiencies for staff.
- Gain a greater understanding of member needs and behaviors.
- Apply insights to enhance engagement, recruitment, retention, and revenue.
Here’s a sample of the systems and third-party software iMIS Bridge supports:
- Content Management Systems (CMS): Drupal, WordPress, and SharePoint
- Learning Management Systems (LMS): Blue Sky eLearn, Canvas, and LearnSomething
- Registration/Event Systems: eShow, A2Z, and CrowdCompass
- Email/Marketing Systems: ConstantContact and Mailchimp
- Job Boards: Boxwood
A key component of the iMIS ecosystem, iMIS Bridge extends and expands your organization’s capabilities and drives your association’s digital transformation so you can do more, do it faster and more efficiently, and do it in ways that are seamless, easier for staff, and better for your members.
Learn more — Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to talk about whether iMIS Bridge is a good solution for your association.