Opportunities at ISG Solutions
ISG Solutions, LLC has an immediate opening for an iMIS senior consultant to implement and support the iMIS Engagement Management System versions 2017 and iMIS Cloud Enterprise.
Reporting to the Vice President, your primary focus will be to work as a part of our iMIS consulting team where you’ll be expected to develop creative solutions for our iMIS customers. This includes working on iMIS projects, responding to help desk support tickets in a timely manner, and migrating clients to iMIS Cloud Enterprise. This job will require knowledge of how associations operate as well as strong problem-solving skills to implement creative iMIS solutions that satisfy the needs of our clients.
- Developing iMIS Cloud Migration Plans.
- Creating Websites using RiSE including member sites and staff sites.
- Writing and documenting iMIS IQAs, Advanced Business Objects, and Advanced Process Automation Tasks.
- Writing SSRS and iMIS Cloud Report Writer reports.
- Using iMIS form builder.
- Supporting clients running iMIS 2017 and/or iMIS Cloud Enterprise, including advanced experience using the latest iMIS tools like RiSE, APA for alerts and automated tasks, iMIS email communications tools, and developing RiSE staff sites to meet client’s workflow and reporting needs as required.
- Working with our project managers migrating iMIS systems to IMIS Cloud as well as implementing new iMIS systems or adding new features to existing systems.
- Training clients remotely using Zoom.
- You will be required to achieve and maintain your Certified iMIS Professional (CiP) designation from ASI.
- Additional duties as assigned.
A successful candidate must be a self-starter working closely with the iMIS consulting team, learning through being mentored and attending ASI classes as well as self-study.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3 years recent iMIS experience using iMIS 2017 and iMIS Cloud. Other AMS experience may be considered.
- 3 years recent experience working with or working directly in/with associations.
- Understanding of web technologies; DNS, SSL, Single Sign On (SSO), and Microsoft IIS.
- Microsoft SQL experience.
- Strong knowledge on how iMIS modules work including Dues Billing and AutoPay, AR/Cash, Deferred Revenue, Events, Fundraising, Store Products, Certification.
- Strong knowledge of the iMIS Database Structure.
- Good troubleshooting and online research skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
- Ability to work well with a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding customer service skills and a dedication to the customer service experience.
Submit your resume and cover letter to:
Phil Varady, Vice President
Phone: 301-519-3776 ext. 148
ISG Solutions provides business technology solutions, cloud hosting, managed services, iMIS/RiSE website design, and technical support to help our clients achieve maximum usage of iMIS. With more than 30 years of experience supporting iMIS and helping associations across the United States, the focus of every employee is on providing the highest quality service to our clients. Before you send your resume, read our mission statement.
At ISG, we understand that our employees work hard, so we offer an excellent salary and benefits program that includes, health insurance and a 401(K)-retirement plan. We also offer multiple opportunities to advance your career with strong professional growth. Currently ISG is a virtual company, which means you will need a designated area at home to work, free from distractions and excellent internet connectivity. We use Zoom as our primary collaboration tool to stay in touch with other staff and clients.
ISG Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to grant equal opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, age, national origin, sex, religion, pregnancy, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy pertains to all personnel actions including, but not limited to recruitment, training, evaluation, selection, promotion, compensation, and termination.