Opportunities at ISG Solutions
ISG has an exciting opportunity available for a Business Analyst to join our Professional Services Team to assist our clients with the migration to iMIS EMS. This is an ideal role for a detail-oriented, in-the-weeds, solution finder with a passion for client success.
- Lead the client through a thorough requirements analysis process to understand business needs, goals, and objectives.
- Work with clients to develop new best practice business processes that fit iMIS EMS.
- Create a requirements matrix to document all requirements for client-signoff.
- Create a gap analysis to highlight the gaps between iMIS EMS base offering and the client’s requirements.
- Collaborate with Project Manager’s to present solutions for gaps.
- Create business process specs that start with the end-user experience on the web and extend to the back-office processes in iMIS EMS.
- Create use cases and test criteria for agreed upon requirements (base and custom).
- Collaborate with Project Manager’s and the Vice President of Development to convey any custom requirements.
- Provide custom documentation to clients for unique business solutions.
- Collaborate with ISG’s Vice President of Consulting to improve ISG’s best practices.
- Install and configure iMIS EMS Baseline functionality.
- Install and configure iMIS EMS custom configuration using iMIS Business Objects, IQA’s, Report Writer, Forms Tool, and iDMS Data Suite.
- Leverage Process Automation to configure and implement business logic.
- Perform thorough testing within client environments; collaborate with internal testing team to direct additional testing.
- Respond promptly and professionally to all client requests.
- Show initiative and accountability in driving project success.
- Provide training to clients on product set-up and usage.
- Task Tracking
- Maintain accurate time and task tracking on a daily basis for reporting and billing purposes in our Time system.
- 5+ years of experience designing and configuring business solutions for Associations and Non-Profits.
- 5+ years conducting thorough discovery and gap analysis engagements.
- Passion for excellence in user experience.
- Creative and analytical thinking.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and complex tasks simultaneously.
- Become a Certified iMIS Professional (CiP) through taking classes and successful experience implementing iMIS EMS.
We value infectious energy, positivity, and self-starting individuals on our team. We work remotely from home offices and enjoy great pay, and competitive benefits. Interested in learning more about ISG – please visit us at www.isgsolutions.com.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ISG Solutions provides business technology solutions, iMIS/RiSE website design, and technical support to help our clients get the maximum value from iMIS. With more than 30 years of experience supporting iMIS and helping associations across the United States, the focus of every employee is on providing the highest quality service to our clients. Before you send your resume, read our mission statement.
At ISG, we understand that our employees work hard, so we offer an excellent salary and benefits program that includes, health insurance and a 401(K)-retirement plan. We also offer multiple opportunities to advance your career with strong professional growth. Currently ISG is a virtual company, which means you will need a designated area at home to work, free from distractions and excellent internet connectivity. We use Zoom as our primary collaboration tool to stay in touch with other staff and clients.
ISG Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to grant equal opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, age, national origin, sex, religion, pregnancy, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy pertains to all personnel actions including, but not limited to recruitment, training, evaluation, selection, promotion, compensation, and termination.