Opportunities at ISG Solutions
Innovative and fast-paced technology company is seeking a Web Application Developer.
The Web Application Developer will work closely with customers, business analysts, and development team members to deliver feature-rich applications for both on-premise applications and applications in Microsoft Azure. They will build complex web applications that are delivered on time and within budget.
- Custom Development – Develop custom applications for clients
- Integrations – Develop integrations between custom applications and COTS, Test, & Install
Required Skills & Experience
Candidates need to have “full stack” web programming experience with the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills and written skills
- Expertise with JSON, XML, JQuery, AJAX, REST Services, Web API, Bootstrap
- 5 years experience – C# / .NET Framework
- ASP.NET (Web Forms)
- Extremely fluent with HTML5 and CSS
- MS SQL Server (MS SQL Server stored procedures, functions, views)
- MS Azure Function experience is a plus
- U.S. citizenship or Green card required
- Full-time position (no contract)
- Salary Range: $80K – $120K depending on experience
- Strong verbal communication skills
- This is a work from home position and will consider candidates in the USA only
Submit your resume and cover letter to:
Glen Oakley, Manager
ISG Solutions, LLC
ISG Solutions provides business technology solutions, iMIS/RiSE website design, and technical support to help our clients get the maximum value from iMIS. With more than 30 years of experience supporting iMIS and helping associations across the United States, the focus of every employee is on providing the highest quality service to our clients. Before you send your resume, read our mission statement.
At ISG, we understand that our employees work hard, so we offer an excellent salary and benefits program that includes, health insurance and a 401(K)-retirement plan. We also offer multiple opportunities to advance your career with strong professional growth. Currently ISG is a virtual company, which means you will need a designated area at home to work, free from distractions and excellent internet connectivity. We use Zoom as our primary collaboration tool to stay in touch with other staff and clients.
ISG Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to grant equal opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, age, national origin, sex, religion, pregnancy, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy pertains to all personnel actions including, but not limited to recruitment, training, evaluation, selection, promotion, compensation, and termination.