Learn About the Features in iMIS 20 RiSE
Get a unified view of every interaction with your members, donors, and other constituents
- Manage contacts, address, and demographic information for individuals, organizations, or groups.
- Verify addresses at the point of entry or through batch address cleansing.
- Create unique reciprocal relationships between individuals or organizations.
- Allow designated users to manage contact information for companies, chapters, or committees.
- Ensure the highest level of security for your constituents’ personal data with a PCI-Validated solution.
Boost member engagement, satisfaction, and retention
- Manage individual or company memberships and membership fees for multi-tiered, variable duration, and other complicated membership models.
- Allow members to join or renew memberships online, manage their own profiles, and view purchase history.
- Send automated, personalized email reminders about deadlines or scheduled payments.
- Manage chapter membership and track committee participation.
Improve donor communication, engagement, and giving levels
- Process pledges/gifts of all types, including annual, major, recurring, planned, and tribute.
- Allow supporters to give online, manage their own profiles, and view donation history.
- Send automated, personalized email pledge reminders, gift acknowledgements, and donation receipts.
- Track and measure appeal, campaign, or fund performance.
Turn your best supporters into your best fundraisers
- Create and manage personal or team-based fundraising web pages that are multi-currency and bilingual.
- Empower donors to spur participation and donations through personalized email campaigns.
- Send automated email gift acknowledgements and donation receipts with a personal touch.
- Delegate specific duties, such as goal setting, website updates, and more, to trusted volunteers.
- Allow visitors and supporters to post and share on your Wall and leave comments on personal pages.
Transform your events into experiences with the latest mobile features and convenience your attendees want
- Manage the planning, logistics, communication, and registration for events of all types and sizes.
- Offer flexible pricing based on registration date, membership type, or other demographic information.
- Allow registrants to apply discount codes for special pricing.
- Automate reminder and thank you emails.
- Easily create a responsive event microsite with agenda, registrant directory, Twitter feed, and more.
Streamline and automate your credentialing, licensing, and certification processes
- Define multiple certification programs — each with a different set of criteria.
- Specify any combination of requirements for certification, including event attendance or product purchases.
- Allow applicants to apply and monitor their certification progress online.
- Send automated email reminders and notifications to applicants and certificants.
Manage product sales and other financial transactions with a PCI-validated solution
- Sell products online — provide tax and shipping calculations and allow for promotional code discounts.
- Manage inventory levels online.
- Accept Credit/Debit Card, Direct Debit/ACH/EFT, and PayPal payments.
- Integrate to the General Ledger (G/L) package of your choice.
- Ensure the highest level of security for credit card and other personal constituents’ data with a PCI-Validated solution.
Track and manage advertising opportunities from sales through insertion
- Process orders for many types of ads, including display, classified, and digital.
- Automate the placement of display and classified ads.
- Summarize ad activity by publication, account, territory, sales rep, time period, and ad type.
- Analyze sales performance with forecasting, competitive tracking, goals, and quotas.
Engage your constituents with personalized, automated, and integrated email campaigns
- Easily personalize your email campaigns with data right from your iMIS association management software.
- Analyze results – from deliveries to opens to unique clicks – to identify what works, eliminate what doesn’t, and spot emerging trends.
- Schedule and automate emails, including receipts, reminders, and updates.
Enable your constituents to do business with you anytime, anywhere, on any device
- Offer constituents the ability to join/renew memberships, give to your organization, buy products, register for events, and apply for/track certifications online or through a mobile device.
- Empower constituents to manage their own profiles, membership/giving history, and committee/chapter/community participation online or through a mobile device.
- Create searchable directories based on a variety of criteria and with varying levels of permission-based security.
Empower your constituents to connect, communicate, and collaborate online
- Create multiple communities — each with its own security settings, discussion forums, document libraries, wikis, and blogs.
- Foster improved communication and collaboration between your constituents within a secure online community.
- Encourage networking through a searchable online directory with varying levels of permission-based access.
Manage your entire web presence or integrate to your existing CMS
- Use iMIS to manage your entire web presence or integrate to a variety of popular Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Select from a gallery of configurable and responsive site templates to quickly and affordably design your website.
- Easily manage websites in any number of languages, including Spanish, French, and Dutch.
- Quickly build sophisticated web pages using highly configurable out-of-the-box web parts, such as menus, lists, charts, calendars, user profiles, and more.
- Let staff and volunteer leaders easily create and manage branded websites for committees, chapters, councils, ad hoc groups or special events.
- Use a unified search option to find web content as well as information from your iMIS database, including contacts, events, products, documents, and more.
Build tighter relationships with your constituents through social media integration
- Allow constituents to log into your website using their LinkedIn or Facebook credentials.
- Show constituents a list of others who have registered for an event or bought a product.
- Enable constituents to comment on or rate events, products, or other content.
- Increase your visibility by making it easy for constituents to recommend and share your web content and campaigns to popular social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Give your constituents full access to your organization while they’re on the go
- Empower staff to access and use iMIS anytime, anywhere, on any device.
- Select from a gallery of configurable templates to quickly and affordably design a responsive website that can be easily viewed on a PC, smartphone, or tablet without a lot of scrolling and resizing.
- Effortlessly create a responsive event microsite with agenda, registrant directory, Twitter feed, and more.
Improve staff productivity by automating manual tasks and communications
- Improve staff productivity and constituent engagement by automating manual tasks and communications.
- Schedule tasks — such as an email, report, or stored procedure — based on changes to database tables in iMIS.
- Automate emails, including new-member welcomes, donation thank yous, and event reminders without burdening your staff — so nothing falls through the cracks.
- Display personalized announcements to your website users, including member renewal reminders, donation requests, or event announcements.
- Alert staff when viewing a constituent record in iMIS when data is missing (such as an email address) or there is a special status (volunteer, committee member or major donor).
Achieve continuous performance improvement through real-time measurement of KPIs
- Leverage standard dashboards — based on industry best practices — for membership, fundraising, events, commerce, and certification management.
- Easily configure standard dashboards for your specific needs or create new ones with drag-and-drop simplicity.
- Display select elements of dashboards on your website for board, chapter, or committee reporting.
Contact us at 301-519-3776 or email@example.com to discuss your association management system needs with iMIS and how we can help turn your association’s vision into reality.