Get the iMIS help you need
Need tech support for iMIS or ISGweb?
Need first-tier or backup support?
Need a temp to fill in a vacant position?
Need more help for a critical project?
ISG can help you.
Our help desk includes two full-time senior support representatives who are Certified iMIS Professionals (CiP). At month-end and other peak times, we add one more full-time iMIS consultant to the help desk team.
To help you find quick and easy answers to your tech problems, the help desk connects with your team using GoToAssist.
Contact our help desk anytime between 8:30 am and 5:30 pm ET, Monday through Friday. We have a two-hour response time guaranteed during those hours (except on holidays).
You can request support after those hours as well as on weekends and holidays.
iMIS and ISGweb Tech Support Services Offered
Here are the most common help desk services:
- Crystal Reports
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) reports
- Access reports
- Run dues billing
- Make batch corrections
- Reconcile iMIS accounting
- Set up events or products
- Make membership structure changes
- Incorporate iMIS 20 into your existing CMS
- Deliver remote iMIS training
- Develop methods to track new items in iMIS
- Manage iMIS projects
- iMIS SQL maintenance services: Monitor SQL jobs, backups, disk space, log files
- Monitor disk space on ISGweb server drives
- Perform requested ISGweb configuration changes
- Monitor ISGweb log files
- Make one-time SQL updates
- Make ongoing SQL updates
- Create and maintain automated tasks using DTS/SSIS packages
- SQL views
- Data extractions
- Import data into iMIS
Want something else not listed? Just ask. Please contact us at 301-519-3776 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your help desk needs.